Bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by greenalaska, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Is anyone going to bonnaroo this year?

2. im thinking about it. i kinda wanna see the line up. is it out yet?

3. I'm pretty sure the the full list will be out in about a month or so.

4. i will probably go, last year was my first, loved it wanna go back, seeing Phish twice at Bonnaroo 09 made me a fan of their music

5. i want to but the distance is to far

6. The listisnt out and wont be out for a while. Coachella's coming up in late april and the lineups are not released. Bonnaroo is always good so i wouldnt worry about that.

7. I'll give it a shot if the lineup is any good. I didn't go last year because the lineup was garbage. Fucking Phish TWICE for christ's sake! :rolleyes:

8. pending the lineup...but I think I'd prefer to go to Rothbury again just to avoid the cruel 100 degree heat of Tennessee

9. last year the heat wasn't that bad, but then again i live in the area and i am used to it

10. I went last year, and it was real fun, but phish is one of my favorite bands. The line up would have to be headstache if I were to go back. The 3 hour wait to get to your camp site and the extreme heat were my main problems with it. Other than that, the scene at night is just wild haha.

I'm definitely going to summercamp and I'd like to go to rothbury ideally.