Bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 12inchbong, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Hey everyone
    I just got the Bonnaroo e-mail newsletter telling me the artist lineup for the 2004 Bonnaroo music festival. Dave's gonna be there! YA! I'm also very happy that Bob Dylan, Trey, Primus, Burning Spear, Ani DiFranco, Yo La Tengo, and Gomez are gonna be there. It's gonna be a fun three days!

2004 Bonnaroo Confirmed Artists:

The Dead
    Dave Matthews & Friends
    Bob Dylan
    Trey Anastasio
    Willie Nelson
    David Byrne
    Primus
    Wilco
    Burning Spear
    String Cheese Incident
    Ani DiFranco
    moe.
    Gov't Mule
    Los Lobos
    Galactic
    Yo La Tengo
    Femi Kuti
    Medeski Martin & Wood
    Gomez
    Yonder Mountain String Band
    Damien Rice
    North Mississippi Allstars Hill Country Review
    Beth Orton
    My Morning Jacket
    Gillian Welch
    The Del McCoury Band
    Taj Mahal
    Sam Bush Band
    Vida Blue feat. the Spam Allstars
    Los Lonely Boys
    Grandaddy
    Kings of Leon
    Bill Laswell's Material
    Soulive
    Neko Case
    Calexico
    Leftover Salmon
    Cut Chemist
    Chris Robinson & New Earth Mud
    Umphrey's McGee
    Maroon5
    The Black Keys
    Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra
    The Bad Plus
    Marc Broussard
    Donovan Frankenreiter
    Blue Merle

2. Fuck you. Primus is the best band ever. Go for them, leave after they play. No one can touch Primus. and by *you* I mean no one.

3. Yeah got the email too, I'd like to see Keller Williams, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Jurassic 5, The Roots, and a couple others added to the line up though.

4. Ya, I was dissapointed that The Roots weren't on the list. They were there last year, so what the fuck?

5. Bonnaroo is coming up quick few weeks away and I was wondering how is the drug scene down there? Do the police crackdown pretty hard or is it pretty chill? Let me know how the scene is because I've never been to this but want to go. Thanks.

6. chill as hell man. dont worry about a thing people offer it to you you dont even have to look see you there

7. WOO! BONNAROO! YEAH! I'm ripped :) I can't wait until those three crazy crazy days.....

8. it should be chill. don't fret

9. What up eveyrone?? Just seeing if anyone else is going to Bonnaroo?? I hope to have the time of my life listening to some great music. The road trip should be a real fun one with 3 of my friends and of course Mary!!

10. FUCK YEAH!!!! i leave in less than 2 days, also got a road trip with 2 friends. 10-12 hours for us, how about you? Should be one sick weekend, can't wait. And i'll be sure to take lots o' pics.:)

11. It's finally here!!! I'm leaving at midnight tonite with some friends. Buying a half O today so I can roll my joints before I get down there. It's gonna be so much fun, I can't wait for Dave and Friends

12. woooooooooweeeeeeee, bonnaroo or fuckin bust! damn we cant leave till noon roomorrow so we wont get there till 10 or 11 tommorrow night. got 2/3 an ounce between 3 people, but one of them doenst even smoke! damn this weekend is gonna kick so much ass. maybe i'll see some of you all down there, but i doubt it, so many people. this is me signing off till i get back!:)