Bonnaroo!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokethakush, May 10, 2009.

1. First of all, if your going...nice.

Secondly if you are going, are you going to bring or buy bud? Personally I'm going to bring some for the road and buy my supply there. But it is my first year going and I'm wondering what the scene is like there. Thanks.

2. Nah buy everything down there, except for beer. Shakedown street is fucking crazy and loaded with everything you could imagine.

3. I am also going for my first time. As already stated, I would wait until you get there, there should be a ton of it down there. I went to Wakarusa last year and it was easy to find bud, so I wouldn't be worried about it at Bonnaroo. I am very pumped for the festival though, it should be awesome.

4. Damn.. I bet it's fucking expensive there...

You say it's not worth it period? There's a stretch highway where people get busted a lot, I read?

5. anyone ever end up having random sex at bonnaroo?

6. I'm bring my bud from outside broo. I went last year and bud is pretty expensive. I want to be spending my money on other goodies.

7. So I was reading on the website that they search you before you're allowed to enter centeroo, which is where all the concerts and vendors are. Is is difficult to sneak shit in there? I kinda want to smoke blunts or something at the shows...

8. nah...they usually let you bring a bag to these festivals...i usually put a few j's or whatever in an altoids box