Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bonnaroo!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheTokinGamer, Apr 21, 2009.

1. I need to buy tickets but I buy too much weed with my money!!! Damn it would be a damn good time. Four days of nothing but smoking the finest herb. Anybody going this year?

2. i have heard of this festival.. sounds interesting!

wouldn't mind going sometime :p

:bongin:

3. It's just a four day music festival in manchester, tn with over 90, 000 people getting together listening to over 100 chill ass bands. Everyone is just getting fucked up the whole time too.

Bonnaroo

4. hell yeah the line up this year looks sick! how awesome would itbe to see so many great bands in an awesome weekend, i think the lips are playing? i know phish is headlining two nights

5. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Phish (2 shows) Beastie Boys Nine Inch Nails David Byrne Wilco Al Green Snoop Dogg Elvis Costello Solo Erykah Badu Paul Oakenfold Ben Harper and Relentless7 Jimmy Fallon The Mars Volta TV on the Radio Yeah Yeah Yeahs MGMT moe. Public Enemy Andrew Bird Band of Horses Gov't Mule Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Presents Bonnapoo 2009 Merle Haggard An Evening (or Afternoon) with the Daily Show featuring John Oliver, Rob Riggle & Rory Albanese The Decemberists Ani DiFranco Girl Talk Bon Iver Béla Fleck & Toumani Diabate Rodrigo y Gabriela Galactic The Del McCoury band Michael Ian Black & Michael Showalter of Montreal Allen Toussaint Coheed & Cambria Booker T & the DBTs David Grisman Quintet Lucinda Williams Aziz Ansari Animal Collective Gomez Neko Case Jenny Lewis Amadou & Mariam Santigold Robert Earl Keen Shadows Fall Heartless Bastards Tony Rice Unit Citizen Cope Femi Kuti and the Positive Force High On Fire Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3 Grace Potter and the Nocturnals Kristen Schaal Kaki King Grizzly Bear King Sunny Adé & the African Beats Okkervil River St. Vincent Zac Brown Band Passion Pit Raphael Saadiq Arj Barker The Dillinger Escape Plan Ted Leo and the Pharmacists Crystal Castles Tift Merritt Todd Barry Brett Dennen Mike Farris and the Roseland Rhythm Revue Toubab Krewe Wailing Souls People Under The Stairs Alejandro Escovedo The Itals Vieux Farka Touré Elvis Perkins in Dearland Cherryholmes Yeasayer Wayne Federman Todd Snider MURS Chairlift Portugal. The Man Nick Thune The SteelDrivers Midnite The Knux The Low Anthem Nick Kroll Delta Spirit A.A. Bondy White Rabbits The Lovell Sisters Alberta Cross Janelle Monáe Hockey Kurt Braunohler Amy Schumer Pretty Lights Kumail Nanjiani Pete Holmes

I just copy & pasted but I was to lazy to fix it... hopefully you can decipher that but there are them and then more to come...

6. Im goin to bonnaroo myself this summer. bringin a collection of various strains that i have saved and im making several stash cans to bring it all in. chances are, Im gonna be fucked up 24/7.

7. I am not bringing any weed with me when I go down... Make sure you hide it kind of well in your car though. They do a quick search of your car, check your bags for glass and weapons and shit, then they pat you down real quick... nothing serious though. But when I went last summer people were by the porto-pottys with backpacks on pacing back and forth yelling what they had... It was insane because once you get in it's 700 acres and 90,000 people so no cops are really even there.

8. This is Coachella...but sort of the same thing, different location. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Au_8GMUxVs]YouTube - Wasted guy at Coachella 2010 - FRIDAY[/ame]