Bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'General' started by HippieChic420, Mar 1, 2007.

1. I got my tickets for bonnaroo, when they went on sale. Who all here is going to bonnaroo?:hello: :smoking:

2. I would if I ended up at UT(ennessee).

When is it exactly?

3. Bonnaroo Pwns!

4. ill be there hippiechic. whos your highlight going to be? straight up tool , keller, ben harper, and SCI. Umphreys mcgee usually ends up there to. only 104 more days!:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

5. What are tickets going for?
    How easy is it to get bud in?

6. that's a funny question.

7. my ticket costed 249
    ween ftw

8. Easy then?

9. You can just buy bud there, or bring it with you. Either way you will be exposed to any drug you can imagine.

10. I'll be there. Going for free because I'm helping set up from the 10th to the 13th!

Highlights will be: Flaming Lips, Bob Weir, SCI, The White Stripes, Gov't Mule, Widespread Panic

11. Woah, don't forget Tool

The line up is incredible.

12. The PoliceToolWidespread PanicThe White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • The Roots • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti and Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • The Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw

In the comedy tent:

Lewis Black & Friends • Dave Attell • David Cross

The bolded ones are my favorites, although there are some people I've never heard.

13. Is that the entire lineup, no my morning jacket! i was hoping they would let me backstage if i went. i know the drummer

14. I haven't decided if I'm going or not, I want to, but my car won't make it from CT to tennessee. You guys will all be passin me on the highway while my car is broken down lol:p

15. im still trying to talk my friends into coming with me...i dont wanna go alone...i have a massive tent..dank

16. I want to go, but am undecided if i am going to or not. Depends on if i can get my roomate to go, but if i can, ill def be there :smoke:

17. How difficult do you think it would be to buy tickets there?

I'm highly considering going this year, the line up is just plain incredible.

18. will dave matthews band be there?