bonnaROO

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by shinytoilets, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Who else is going to Bonnaroo in 2016! I went last year for the first time and it was unreal. Who do you want to see next year??

2. Im so surprised more people haven't posted here yet! I lost my Bonnaroo Virginity last year as well and I have to agree it was a life changing experience! I pray this year Danny Brown comes back and Tame Impala as well! Last year our camp spot was so far from CenterRoo that when I went back to base to resupply on the Blunts...I ended up missing Run the Jewels :( Who would you like to see Shiny?!

3. Deadmaus was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, SBTKRKT and Gramarik was awesome too. Barely remember Odeza and Flume...

4. Blink 182 and The Front Bottoms would be the greatest thing in the world for me. It would be so unreal to see them both on the farm.

5. Before Bonnaroo I never heard of Glass Animals but that was the first show I saw while there and it was by far one of my favorites

6. For those who care, the lineup for Roo 2016 drops on Tuesday

7. I'll see ya there guys! Hitchhiking down from Rhode Island, got some friends meeting me there, gonna be a blast.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This will be my 6th year! It'll be my first year in an RV. I've seen the RV's get searched by K9. Does anyone have any foolproof ideas for the searches? We've hidden it in peanut butter in years past, but the RV searches are way more strict.

9. Bonnaroo 2016 was amazing. Volunteered and meet so many amazing people. Worked the roo run and slip n slide. Fav show was Dead and Co. Shrooms kicked in about when show started. 2015 was my first roo. Being on rail in the pit for SOJA was one of best concert experiences so far. Ready for roo 2017

• Like Like x 1
  10. I worked it in 2015, and attended in 2011. I had a lot of fun both times, though I worked medical so I couldn't toke, which is a hell of a tease at a place like that. 2011's lineup was hard to beat, IMO. I was scrambling back and forth between stages trying to see all the great rock and bluegrass groups! Plus I got to see Lewis Black, Cheech, and the Workaholics dudes at the comedy tent.

I haven't seen the 2017 lineup yet, but I might consider going if I really like it. I'm not a huge music festival person, sometimes the crowds can get a little overwhelming, but they can still be wicked fun. I don't think I'll ever work it again though, unless they start offering a lot better pay! It was cool to have some free time at night for shows though :smoke: