Bonnaroo...who's goin?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by redheadedtoker, Feb 21, 2011.

1. #1 redheadedtoker, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Bought my ticket today...tryin to find some blades and bladies to hang/camp around when I get there. Anybody?

2. Roadtrippin down to TN with my friend. Ive never been before. Hopefully it will be worth it haha.

3. Just bought my ticket the other day too...im stoked.

4. id never waste my money on a lineup like that

and try the search button

5. I'd go if I could afford it.:(

6. #6 t3k, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    im tryyinnnaaa man. im in vancouver right now so it woulld be a bit of a trip but im down. it would be worth it. if you lke that kinda music check out my mixes. Bass Head Forever is my favorite so far let me know what you think. http://soundcloud.com/dj-t3k :hello:

7. Woo! Me!! I'm fucking pumped. Just decided recently that we're going to make the trip. I think it's going to be awesome.

P.S. I successfully used the search button... so fuck off trolls.

8. I am gonna go, will be my second year, Best week of my life

9. Too hot... not a fan of enough of the bands.

10. My friend wants me to go with him I've never been there yet, though I've driven through it.

11. me and my girlfriend will be there id def be down to blaze (she doesnt smoke tho)

anyone been there in previous years? was wondering about how the security is there and how easily we could sneak goodies in

im sure it will be really easy to find any kind of drug there but was still thinking about bringing like a quarter or so for the ride down and before i find any elsewhere

cant wait for this shit see all you blades there! :smoke:

12. was thinkin the same thing genie..only tryna bring like a quarter - a half but still suspect about that

13. Yes! Pretty lights, bassnectar, STS9, Explosions in the sky.. thats all I needed to hear. I have been wanting to start traveling to festivals and I am proud to say this will be my first! Besides the local Voodoo festival held here in New Orleans.

However this being my first time traveling I was also wondering if anyone has prior experience as to how security is?

14. meeee :D 5th year!

15. This year they do actually have a decent line up. SCI late night will be amazing i bet.

16. if thats what ur looking for then just go to electric forest, waaaayyyyyyy more legit than bonnaroo, and multiple sets from SCI

and the prodctuon level there will be way better than bonnaroo, it will be better than A LOT of summer festies

17. EFF is going to be killer no doubt man, I just found out last minute my homie had an extra ticket so I am going to 'Roo.

Going to hit up Roo Bisco and Voodoo this year.

Electric Forest, Sasquatch, Waka Next year.

18. I know matt and Kim are going

19. saw matt and kim in philly last year, the energy they put out was awesome cant wait to see them again along with many other bands.

2 WEEKS AND COUNTING :hello: