Bonnaroo 2012 !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by xWhitechapel420, May 31, 2012.

1. Hello fellow blades. Bonnarooo is now officially one week away, starting next Thursday.

Is anybody else going to this crazy festival this year?
    Phish, radiohead, red hot chili peppers, how can u go wrong

Hope to see plenty of fellow stoners out there

2. I will be there :hello:

3. I can't miss it when it's only thirty minutes away from me :p right about this time they usually bust people with thousands of hits of LSD and pounds of mushrooms in Tennessee, all headed for roo

4. Heh, I know...dumbass people headed down there paint there car with all the Roo shit and get pulled over by the law :laughing: I'll be takin a 24 hour bus ride, I trust there will be plenty of drugs there nonetheless :D

5. Holy shit, 3 days away !!!!!! My brain is going to explode.

Anyone else going to this crazy shit? :)

6. Weather forecast for Manchester looks good so far :):):):):)

7. Yeah dude most definitely, it's not going to be tooo hott. So maybe no one will die this year :p hahaha. When are you showing up man I think I'm gettin there around 10 on Thursday. A lot of people go to Walmart and set up and camp in the parking lot before the festival lol, I would do it but I don't wanna fuck with dickhead cops

8. Yeah, I've heard about the shit that goes down at Walmart before the festival :laughing: I am probably gonna shoot to show early as well, want plenty of time to set up camp and meet the people around me. Not taking a car in so I'll be walking from where ever the bus drops us off, hopefully not too far

9. Radiohead, and chili peppers:love: shit sounds DOPE. Wish I could go, hope you guys have fun :eek:

10. ayyyyeeeee Ill be there!! So fucking pumped!!

11. i will be there. leaving at eight am tomorrow to get there when the gm gates open. grasscity flag flying proudly? i think yes

12. yeah ill fuckin be there

13. Holy shit guys. This was absolutely the craziest most insane time of my life, I have never been to anything like this before. I'm still trying to recover