Bonnaroo 2009

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by specialwaffles, Feb 14, 2009.

1. whoooooooooty whoooooo!
    Can't wait, freaking out.
    How expensive will x or even pure mdma be, any ideas?
    I'm on a megabudget.

2. If your on mega budget you might want to bring your rolls with you, cuz they usually run $15-$20 a pop once your on the farm. :eek:

3. 20 a pop is common for molly once there. or get a gram. endless limitiations :)

edit: your not gonna wanna be on a megabudget once there, bring alot of money, trust. i brought plenty while some friends of mine kinda under estimated and they wish they would of been prepped.

4. That would be much easier if I had a connection... I'll make some calls.

5. can't fuckin wait for bonnaroo this year. We got a house on Tims Ford in Winchester, Tn less than 30min away so ill be chillin there for tha week after tha roo if any blade wanna join me hittt me uppp :D:hello:

6. see you all there, it's gonna be fucking awesome!

7. Anybody got a spare ticket and wanna take me :D

8. How much drug money do you recommend? Is pure MDMA availabe? If so, about how much a g?

9. I think I'll be taking around $500. I'm thinking around 50 tops for a new piece, 200 for a dank half o to take home, and the rest on other drugs.

10. Right now I have $275 but I think I might bring an extra hundred for emergencies or whatever. When I say emergencies I mean like that entire sheet of acid that I'm going to eat for Phish haha

Only 1 day left till I leave!!! BONNAROO HERE I COME!!!!

11. Drugs are cheap at festivals- BARGAIN with people, you will get a better deal everytime

I was getting capsules of Molly for 10 at waka, I was told they were a tenth of a gram- they were very clean and kept me feeling good for a few hours.

Bring as much money as you can, you are going to wanna buy a bunch of shit I promise.

Stay hydrated and be safe! :hello:

12. My cousin is going. I totally wish i could go with her. :(

13. can't wait, i leave tomorrow. i'm trying to not spend much money though...we'll see how it goes

14. just wanted to say.... that was fucking awesome :hello::D:hello:

15. i just got home
    it was epic! the weather kinda sucked tho

16. Just got home. I was so sad leaving, too many amazing shows. I dropped acid for the first time last night during the last Phish show. People Under the Stairs was amazing, Phish incredible (A Day in the Life!?!?!), and MGMT fucking mindblowing.

So many good artists, great shows, fun people, and a lot of drugs.I had a lot of fun at MGMT, that shit was packed tight. I took E during that show and was blown away. Didn't get back to the tent till like 5 am haha.

17. i totally got snuck in for free lol. had to spend the first couple days in the shakedown for lack of a wristband but i totally got one and made it in to see moe and mgmt..didn't really care for mgmt but moe fuckin rocked it and what else needs to be said besides PHISH CLOSING THE FESTIVAL!!!!!!! soo mindblowing.

18. So my megabudget completely worked out haha.
    A super fucked up dude stumbled upon our campsite friday morning and bought a 20 cocktail, 40 dollar scales and dropped 5 more in a mud puddle he insisted on standing in haha. So I took that and got a bargain on a bag of molly and sold hella at the girl talk and oakenfold shows. Which were mind blowing. And the sunday night phish show? Ummm... Was that real?

19. I just got home a bit ago, twas my first 'roo and it was fucking amazing.

Of all the bands I saw I was most shocked by Portugal. The Man. They're sooo good live. Every band I saw sounded pretty on point too.

I'm kinda sad it's over and time to go back to the real world, but I can't wait for next year. What a great time.

20. I can't wait to see moe. at moe.down! :hello: