Bonnaroo 2009

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by specialwaffles, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I'm holding out for camp bisco if they ever ever come out with the fucking line up

or Rothboory.

Personally I only like a handful of bands at bonaroo this year. And Fuck MTV

Guarantee You Bonaroo will be Lamer than Warp Tour in 3 Years because of MTV

2. i might go next year. i wont have the money or the time this year cause i didnt schedule around it but omg the lineup looks so sick! i wanna go to harvest fest all good and bonnaroo next year

3. I got my coachella tickets "D

4. i'll be there! ill be the tall dude supppper fucked up hahaha

5. I THINK I'll be going in an RV with people from Jersey. But I'm not buying my tickets until it gets closer to the date, get them off craigslist or something.

6. I'm taking going from Jersey too... but not in an RV :(

I've never been before. Any pointers?

7. #47 StoneColdChilla, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    I'd love to go but thats really expensive.

After these tickets are sold out, tickets will continue to be sold for $234.50 and finally $249.50. Tickets will only be available at each price range while supplies last.

Is jimmy hendrix going to come out of the grave and do a solo for that much money?

8. in regards to car searches; as long as you have you drugs stored in a clever, hidden place (such as your glove box or center console) then you'll be ok.

9. Hmm, yeah. I was only gonna bring a half o maybe an o and a bowl, i just don't wanna be the tiny majority that gets their shit torn apart like someone else said.

Pack that shit away?

10. No, you just get four days of great entertainment and access to many drugs.
    Averages to about $62.38 a day.
    Which is WAY less than I paid to see some of the concerts I've been to. :eek:

11. dude can't wait! GC smoke sesh sounds cool :cool:

12. Only 10 more days blades!

13. Has anyone heard of Woodstock 2009? I heard it was goin to be in Aug and its goin to be FREE but they are not getting sponsers for it or somethin. I wanted to hit up a festival this summer in NY but not sure if there is one in NY? Does anyone know of any in the tri state area?

14. 9 days till the 'roo!!!! I am so excited!!! How easy will it be to score some MDMA, shrooms, and lsd down there??

15. pretty easy just ask anyone that looks like they'd know

16. ill be there.;. only an hour from my house so hell ya!

17. It's almost here!

18. I'm camping in VIP this year. Definitely gonna be a great time. I was mad when I missed trey, but phish... Twice! can't complain with that.

Anyone else staying in VIP?

19. I live about 1.5 hours away in Cookeville... Anybody gonna be passing though I could use a ride! (license is suspended till future notice) :( pm me if you gonna be passing though on i40...

20. haha hell ya
    i went to both last year, and this year I will only be found at Rothbury :)

still got both on my hand though.
    :smoking: