Bonnaroo 2009

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by specialwaffles, Feb 14, 2009.

1. yeah, and its only the initial line up that is out. Last year there was approximately 150 acts. if they're going to do basically the same amount they still have to add at least 60-70 more. And with the Langerado festival being cancelled, theres a good chance some of their big names will come to bonnaroo. I'm especially excited about the rumor modest mouse will make it out to the farm!

2. lineup, epic. drug collection, vast. good times, unlimited. fuck yeah im driving out from denver! haha idk where imma stay there. you get a camp spot with a ticket right?

3. i'm going. i went for my first time last year and it was amazing. i personally like the lineup this year better.

4. I second the GC bakeout.

5. Lets keep this thread going until June 11th!

6. yessssir, 2 shows of phish this year is a can't miss

7. I'm so excited for the second artist announcement is made.

8. main reason i am going is phish, but i like the rest of the lineup. im drving out from CO, anyone wanna carpool/caravan?? im down with the GC bakeout too :bongin:

9. I'm going too, so pumped for people under the stairs

10. did you see the news about phish's set times? They are playing a late night friday show and the last show on sunday to close out the festival. its going to be epic.

11. I think Buckethead is playing at this. Too bad I live like, thousands of miles away. :(

12. E+Acid+The Mars Volta= my dream i hope i can get some people together to go!!!

Anyone in RI going?

13. snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

14. #34 JackDaniels, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Candy flipping for the Mars Volta it will be glorious

15. Does anyone know how thorough they are with the car searches? I want to bring my SLR, but it says that "professional photo equipment" isn't allowed.

16. ya i read a faq where it said that they will look through your shit if desired and some people are let through w/o a search and some people get thier shit thrown apart. I am bringing a couple friends and am not trying to get any pos. charges put on me so i think i might buy the overpriced products there if you know what i mean,,,

17. coming in last year i think the only things we had on us was a half and a small bowl.i hid the half in a jean pocket and the bowl under a seat in the RV and both made it through. they just checked the really obvious spots. they did tear some shit up though

18. In 2007 the security was a joke they just looked in my car and checked the cooler for beer thats it

19. Me and some friends are thinking about going this year. How much bud did you guys bring in? And how are the bud prices inside?
    I'm just worried about being that one random person who gets searched extensively.

20. This is my plan: Buy a half O and me and my friends on the way down from Baltimore will just be rollin personal doobies the while way down. Most likely it will be gone by then so we roll up to the place with nothing and then were just gonna buy a shitload of bud inside. And a nice bowl piece too. And shrooms and acid.