Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bonnaroo '07

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by casoles22, May 8, 2007.

1. Just looking to see if any other blades are going to be making the trip to TN in about a month. This will be my first year attending and the line up looks fucking amazing. I can't wait to see Tool live again, they never disappoint. To anyone that has gone before, is it worth trying to sneak bud into the show or just buy it once i am in there? I have been getting mixed answers from everyone i talk to. One person says its easy as hell to get in, the other says that they try to stop it from coming in at the gates, but once you're in u can basically buy anything and everything. I know that i'll be able to buy bud in the show, but is it people selling KB, or is it like the other concerts i have gone to where people are selling skimpy 1/8 bags of schwag for $40. Is it possible to get Hash and Honey Oil there as well? Maybe we should have a GC meet and greet at the show, all get together and throw down on a massive blunt or something :smoking:

2. Ill be attending this year again. Um its not hard to bring bud in usually but if you dont want to risk it , its not hard to get bud there or any drug for that matter, and for hash and honey, ive never seen anyone with or have I looked I always bring my own shit, but im sure you will be able to find somebody that has some.

3. I've never been to Bonnaroo, but I know some guys who went last year and they brought a half ounce of shrooms in with them. I wouldn't worry about some bud; Bonnaroo attracts a stoner/hippy sort of crowd.

I saw Tool last year in Oakland and they were fucking amazing. Certainly one of the best bands still around. Make sure to check out the Flaming Lips too. Their singer goes inside a big plastic bubble and walks on top of the crowd.

4. Ya, i just wasnt sure if it was worth it to bring my own in. I guess the first day of the show i will bring a couple grams in and then see what the quality of the bud is that i can buy once i'm in the fairgrounds. I am guessing that i might be able to find some hash, but i think it will be doubtful that i will be able to find someone who wants to sell some honey oil. Hopefully i'm wrong because that is something that i have been wanting to try for a long time now.

Ya, i know the kind of crowd that is going to be there and i am sure once i am in the venue that i will be able to cheef where ever i want. I have seen Tool live 4 times and each show is incredible. I am also looking forward to seeing the Flaming Lips for the first time and have heard that they put on crazy shows as well. there is so much that i want to see and do that i don't think there will be enough time.

5. i can't go this year, but last year was the best time of my life. radiohead has been my favorite band for countless years, so seeing that on mushrooms almost made me bliss out to the point of passing out. You know that feeling when you just can't smile any harder, it almost makes it impossible to breath... yea, you'll get that at the roo.

bring in any amount you please, or buy any amount you please once your in. I'd try and sneak it in myself, we snuck in close to a 3/4 ounce last year no problem, just had it at the bottom of one of our bags. They only look through the top few layers of any given bag, and that is a small chance they'd even open that bag anyway.

all i'm sayin is be smart and you'll be safe. some peeps sell bogus stuff once you are in the gates, so be wary

6. unsure if i am going or not. me and a couple buddies said we wanted to go while school was still in session, but who knows.

i'd say it is still 50/50 at this point

7. u might as well bring a nice sized bag, my friend was lucky, he was there the day b4 it opened and when cops were throwing everything confiscated in the trashbags, his friend ran up and grabbed one of the trashbags and they ran to the tent and split it..he said it was like a rainbow package, he had everything he wanted lol..but if not u dont wanna risk the ride and going in with tree, u can deff find anything in the lot...u just gotta not look sketch, look for the right peeps..and if u think its sketch it probally is lol

8. I live in Memphis, and being as Wolfmother, Tool, and The Black Keys are going to be there, I am definetely going. Ive heard the best way to sneak shit in is to tape it to the inside of your leg or chest and wear some loose clothing, because they don't check your body, just your bags. I imagine it cant be hard to get stuff in though, because if no one had any drugs, I imagine the turnout wouldn't be as good :p

9. ive been to bonnaroo. in my experiences, bud isnt really that abundant there. i'd bring my own if i were you. these days, its mainly ecstasy/molly and mushrooms going around. wish it would go back to the days of lsd, shrooms, and dank buds.

10. Yes. Word.

11. I went last year because of Radiohead and it was by far the best concert i have ever seen live, watching thousands of people throw glowsticks in the air during house of cards, awesome. However, we got about 2 ounces confiscated, we didn't really plan ahead were stoned as hell when we got there and just stuffed it at the bottom of the bag. Yea it was dumb and we were pissed but we brought like 1500 for drugs, so it was cool. But Back to weed, i dunno ,where our village was it was pretty hard to find some, we spent alot of time looking, then heading back to camp at night we were buying some some space bars from some lady and she was like "kind bud" me and my buddies eyes lit up, she was selling quarters for like $60 and we picked back up our 2 ounces like that. I won't lie though it took us awhile to find weed when we initially got there, even though rolls, shrooms and coke were much more abudant. But Bonnaroo is awesome, one of the best times of my life.

12. Hahah, sounds like your friend really lucked out. I couldn't imagine having a trashbag full of drug. That must have been insane.

I have been hearing the same thing. I may pick up some shrooms there, but i doubt i'll be doing any E or coke. Sucks that everyone is looking for club drugs at shows these days.

Man i would love to see Radiohead live. Sounds like they put on a kickass show and sounds like you guys got a decent price on some KB. Hopefully i can find a stoner lady selling spacecakes and $60 1/4's of KB.

13. *bump bump* :smoke:

yeah, i'm going for sure now, going to be a fun time :D

14. If they have a camper/tent section thats where most of it goes down, atleast thats what its like at camp biscoe

15. I'm going for my first time this year I can't wait. Everyone I talked to said I will have the time of my life.

16. 8 more days :D:D

getting pumped :smoke: :bongin:

17. Fuck ya man, can't wait. Thats cool that your going now. Did u get your tickets yet? Mine came in the other day, they look cool as hell too. Thought they were going to be the normal ticketmaster shit so i was pleasantly surprised when i opened the envelope. I'm a little bummed that i couldn't pick up a zip of KB for the show, ran into some money problems so i just picked up a zip of mids instead. Should still be a great time though.

18. Yep tickets came on friday and i agree they look damn sweet

I havent even tried to pick up any bud, mainly because i am unsure if i'll be able to smoke or not (trying for a job)
    it would definitely suck to not be able to smoke for the concert, but if i can't no big deal

And i see you are in athens.....man i miss that place, had some damn good times there

19. No shit man, you went to OU? It's decent up here, although they have become really strict about their drug and booze policies, which is kinda lame. I feel you on not smoking cause of job interviews, it sucks but is always worth it in the end.

20. So it's a pretty safe bet that I'll be able to find some weed, brownies, or goo balls while I'm down there? Are the prices alright for the quality of stuff that's available? My town has been and is gonna continue to be dry all summer so I'm looking for enough stuff to last me a few months.