BONGZILLA lives on

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Yeah... So i named this acrillic bong "BONGZILLA" because it for some reason RIPPED.

Pic on the left is "BONGZILLA"

Well after a smoke session in the sketchy ass forest, my friend A and I decide to leave and go pick up more bud. I left my backpack and my beautiful brand new bong in the woods. I was so paranoid the cops were going to pull me over so I just decided to leave it there.

The cops never did pull me over but when we went to go pick up my shit, it was all gone :( :( some hobo or some punkass kid stole my brand new bong, my old glass piece, my cologne, and my earbuds for an iphone, and they also left my backpack on the ground.

The next day for some strange reason i thought that i hadnt seen the last of BONGZILLA, and i was right. I walk back there the next day because i wanted to see if somebody is back there with my shit. I walk back there and my slider was still on the ground.

I then decided to honor BONGZILLA's premature life by building a big plastic bong just as tall.

Pic on the right is new homemade bong titled: GHETTOZILLA.

Tl;dr: Brand new bong and shit was jacked by somebody but left bowl piece. Replaced bong with new homemade and same bowl.

Attached Files:

2. I'm going to be honest Bongzilla is the most original name I have ever heard...

3. It's twice the size of a plastic fucking cup.

My bong is four feet tall for fuck sakes and i didn't name it 'Bongzilla.'

4. lol what can ya say, some guy's just have really small.... bongs.

5. Damn son, I mean you took the risk of leaving it so that's what happens. Sorry about it bud, but you kinda put yourself in that situation. Anyways, you can always get another one or even one that's better.

6. #6 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yea shit happens i know. i learned my lesson though so i guess thats a good thing.

7. #7 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 15, 2011
    cool story bro.

8. Why you would ever leave a back pack full of valuables in the woods unattended is beyond me

9. #9 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 15, 2011
    Paranoia gets the best of me sometimes. Shit happens. :( :(

10. Lesson learned........... Don't be SKETCH

11. lol this thread is hilarious. BOTH bongs are shit. anything thats not glass on glass is shit.

period.

12. #12 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 16, 2011
    well its my travel around bong and i dont feel like buying a expensive ass bong if i might break it. also that is not true at all... glass on glass hits the best though.

13. well I may of been a bit harsh there but I can't just lie.
    the rubber from a rubber stopper gets mixed with the smoke even if its only a little bit.

and plastic is a carcinogen man.. cmon..