bongwater...get you higher??

Discussion in 'General' started by Bingongie420, Jan 25, 2003.

1. hey tokers and bongers everywhere! my friend told me if you drink the bongwater you get even more high...is that true?? cuz one time i got a litle in my mouth and it was sick man. thanks and remember..a friend with weed is a friend indeed..

2. eeewwwww!!!! don't drink the bong water unless you are extremely desperate. all the shit you're not supposed to get in your lungs is filtered into that water. i don't recommend it.

3. ueah man...your friend was just fuckin with ya..dont do it, it's nasty..

4. i have drank it twice it taste like shit and does nothing. but its a cool dare

5. Ya, definetly don't drink that ish. If you've been taking bong loads like a man you'll be so high you won't have to drink any of that water, which won't get you much higher anyway.

6. man, bong water is nasty...I hate it when I spill some on my clothes or something b/c it's hard to get that smell out.

7. just like all the guys said, dont do it, the nasty particals come into ur body which is bad 4 u.

8. ok how the hell can bong water be unhealthy for your damn lungs. i mean thats like saying smoking cigs damages your stomach. i mean the bong water dosent even go to your lungs

9. i wouldnt drink fuckin bongwater even if it did get me high..

desperate?

10. haha u guys should have let him do it you know...

11. If you boil the bongwater, make a gassy fume and inhale that you will get high. And if you try that I have some magical beans I will sell you.

Puff, Puff, Pass!

12. ^^^ now thats some funny shit^^^