Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b-e.n, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Hey, I live in NYC and want to buy a bong. my price range is around 0-150 bucks. i dont know many shops here. apparently wild gifts is good? do they have good quality bongs?

2. Bump.... I can go up to 200 but it would be tight.

3. Im going to bump again. im going to the shop tomorrow.

4. You can go to scrapyard in canal st. It's like a graffiti store but they sell bongs and pipes and hookahs and shit for cheap. It's cool.

5. just take a train if youre already not in the heart of the city, just walk around for a few blocks there are tons of headshops, just pick something nice. i remember a concentration of them by greeich village(not sure about spelling)

6. I saw a nice bong on GC store main page...

Mad Scientist? Only about $78.00.

You could spend the rest on bud and session it up.

7. Alright. Do you know any stores that deliver? i might not have enough time to go downtown tomorrow but want to get it tomorrow. i mean, i could still spend 100 - 150 bucks, i'm looking for a quality bong. I could even go up to 200. i heard roor, illadelph, and some other brands were good, i want one that has a slider (im not sure if thats how you call it). could you give me an idea of what i could afford with my price range?

8. Haha, I like the price range $0 - $150... haha, made me laugh anyway.

9. My price range for smoking utilities is about from 0-1.50.

Blunt ftw. But uh, yeah I've been to scrapyards many of times. The bongs are in the window it's pretty dope.

10. Haha, word the fuck up dude.

I love blunts.

11. I don't know how to roll blunts :(
    i'll learn one day...

12. #12 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Im pretty good friends with the guys who work there(Wild Gifts), they got a lot of good glass, they sell Roor's now, not sure of price range on them, and mostly Blue Dot's, which are also nice. Also a place called Village II smoke shop, its on that same block on St.marks, just go down to second avenue and cross the street, its next to the bank I think, dont be afraid to try and talk em down on prices, at either store.
    With at least 150 you could definatly get a good sized glass on glass bong(3-piece,tube,slide and downstem), they had a good deal at Wild for a 2foot glass on glass bong with a perc or 2 for just 120! Dont know if they still have em but you can try.
    And take a look at Crush bong sif you see them, some of them are extremly cheap.

13. +rep NYCdeisel, that was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks so much. I'll check out wild gifts soon to check out their roors. I'm not looking to get a huge bong, I want one that I can hide or put in my bag easily. I'm guessing I can get a small to medium sized roor in my price range right? By the way, your talking about danny at wild gifts right?