Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simp575, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Quick question guys.. I have been smoking for about 6 months heavy now.. and the last 5 years on and hoff..

I was thinking about buying a bong.. but I have a few questions first.. only time I have really ever smoked out of a bong is when I was already really stoned.. usually a blunt smoker here..

I have heard my friends say..

When you want to get stupied high smoke out of a bong..

Is this true.. do bongs really make you higher?

2. Based on experience, yes.

3. Thanks man.. buying one today..

4. Since you take all the hit at once, it packs a real powerful punch a blunt can't deliver.

In other words, yes.

5. Should I buy glass?

6. By all means buy a GonG. Glass on Glass is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than that rubber grommet shit.

7. its not really they make you higher but you get a huge hit of cooled smooth smoke all at once.

compared to a blunt they are nicer because they waste less weed imo.

8. I have a Volcano and I always went for the Bong by default. Milking up a nice bong is definitely my favorite way to smoke.

9. Yeah GOOD glass on glass is the only way to go.

10. u will love a bong get 18in double bubblerglass there are the best:smoking:

11. i recently got a bong and it was the best piece ive ever gotten... but id recommend glass on glass, diffuser and possibly a perc or 2