Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeys, Sep 17, 2012.

1. #1 Smokeys, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Ok so I bought this bong. Black Leaf - 3-arm Perc Ice Bong with Ashcatcher - Blue - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

I hate the ashcatcher it came with because it's so hard to clean but have put off getting another bowl until now because the tube inside finally broke. Anyways, my friend came over the other day with his zong, and i tried his bowl to discover that 14.4mm must not fit, as it was too small. Then, i went to a smoke shop and bought an 18.8mm, and realized that it didn't fit either. This is the first bong i've had, so i don't know much about the sizes, but what kind of bowl do i have?

EDIT: Im also looking for a new one because im generally not happy with the cheapness of this one. Any good glass bongs in the 70-120ish price range?

2. The tube inside? So your downstem is what broke? And what isn't fitting? the bowl to the stem or the stem to the bong?

3. Sorry if it wasn't clear, the ashcatcher broke (the bowl) so i tried my friends bowl (a bowl), and it didn't fit so i bought a new bowl (another bowl) and none but the original bowl fit. Once again the bowl is what broke.

4. Ohhh ok I see. You have to get a glass on glass bowl with a male piece. You cant use a slide bowl or even a lot of other glass on glass bowls. You would have to get a bowl that's bottom is like this (a male piece)

[​IMG]

and it would have to be the same diameter to be air tight/fit.

Yeah you might aswell get a new bong, not too big a fan of bongs on GC. Just check the net and just focus on GLASS THICKNESS.

forget percs and all that shit if you wanna spend under 120; any percs and w.e for that price would be cheap and probably break.