Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bongs vs pipe vs eating

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by froggy, Jan 29, 2003.

?

bong vs pipe vs eat

1. bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. eat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bongs vs pipe vs eating

2. Its very subjective, Cooking with ganja and eating is different high from smoking. And sometimes, there is nothing like a nices ices bong hit.

the best is to alternate between. :)

ick

3. None of the above...blunts all the way.

4. a nice glass hammer for me

5. eat some brownies... start passin a bong AND a pipe around... smoke until brownies start kicking in... eat more brownies for the munchies... repeat as necessary :D

6. A long time ago i would have said bong, but my pipe disappeared when my car got stolen. It obviously hasnt stopped me from smokin but i sure do miss my pipe!

Pipe it is!

7. cottons, you're onto something................

8. yes you are. in fact, i will use that shit this weekend. hell, tonight. thanks man

peace

9. I just use my stainless steel Zonksucker

10. Now there's a fuckin idea. Nice...

11. hell fucking yeah iam triying that right now i'll tell ya how the processs goes ..............iam making brownies for the first time, iam gonna use cottons technic to use the butter with weed and simmer it then mix it all in.......cya

12. hell fucking yeah iam triying that right now i'll tell ya how the processs goes ..............iam making brownies for the first time, iam gonna use cottons technic to use the butter with weed and simmer it then mix it all in.......cya

just tell me who wants a brownie i'll send it threw post or email or brownie transfer

13. can i have a vote for both bong and eating?

they are different but both vital in certain circumstances. like from a medical use point of view...

say i had a migraine or an asthma attack, eating is simply not practicle as it would take far too long to have any effect. Smoking would INSTANTLY rectify the problem. but for long term cronic pains like back pains, arthritis or even raynauds eating a couple of cannabis truffles would melt away the pain. both are good for insomnia (eating supperior tho).

but if we are talking just recreationally ... SMOKE DAWG!

14. I like joints and bowls!

15. I say pipe all the way, I've had the same glass piece since my first days of smokin bud, and i love my home made metal pipe, gotta love the stuff your dad has around the house eh?

16. I've never ate weed in a brownie, is it the same kind of high as smokin?

17. Pipes and joints...