Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs Vs. Gravity Bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wickkkkk, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Which one do you guys prefer more and which ones get you high?
    I prefer gbs because they conserve a lot of weed but a good bong gets me higher. WhAt about you blades?

2. They are the same apparatus just handles it differently I don't see how one conserves more then the other. I enjoy my bong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. regular bongs filter the smoke through water, so I prefer those.

4. Bong of course. Gravity bongs don't even filter the smoke, it is essentially a dry hit. The gravity hence the name, is the waters only purpose.

5. Bongs cause they take quicker to smoke. You just load a bowl and your ready to smoke with a bong. For gravity bongs, I've only tried the ones they sell at the smokeshops and they take a while just for one person to hit it. You load the bowl and then you light it and wait for all the water to go to the other side. Don't get me wrong gravity bongs are crazy and one hit will have you feeling good but I prefer bongs. If I was by myself then I wouldn't mind smoking a gravity bong but if I'm with other people, it's a bong. 

6. I personally like to alternate between the two every hit until I forget which one is next, then I know I've smoked enough :smoking: