Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs vs Bubblers vs Blunts vs Joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PresidentRed, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Just looking to see what everyones favorite I'm torn between a bong and a bubbler. I just dont find blunts and joints get you as high.

2. Bubblers because they don't have a lot of drag, and they do have a water filter.

3. Geet a weed star triple bubble bong

they also make a double one too
    its a bubbler mixed with a bong

4. #4 sektr, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Bong or joint for day to day smoking, but I've never tried a high quality scientific bubbler, most I've hit was a 5 hole "mushroom" perc which you could only take little itty bitty hits out of without it getting harsh. I think I'd still prefer the feeling of a bong though unless I was trying to get functionally high.

Bongs I smoke if I'm not doing much and wanna get fucked up, but I smoke a joint if I'm going out somewhere and I need to function well.

A nice heady bubbler or micro is next on my list after a one-hit slide now that I finally got my dream custom tube.

As for blunts... Well, I used to smoke them every day when I first started smoking in grade 9, it was the thing to do back then with the boys, but once I started smoking alone I grew sick of them very quickly. The tobacco ruins the taste of good weed and also seems to give me a much more mellow, less cerebral high.

That being said I still LOVE a nice blunt if it's poorly cured/flushed but still dank weed (therefore shitty tasting), or on special occasions with the boys. Gotta be a Swisher or Primetime blunt though (anyone who hasn't tried the full-sized cigar Primetime "blunts" they sell, do it, best flavor I've ever had although I can't get Dutches here, Swishers are the best solo blunt if you don't wanna cut down a PT though).

5. Joints everyday, nothing beats rolling your own tasty spliff and lighting it

6. Love joints, love rolling them, smoking them and they're so storable and unlike blunts you can have a pack of 50-100 papers on you in a small area, and for glass bongs for sure, I need to invest In one soon.

7. ka-Bong!!!!!!!!!

Does exactly what it says it's gonna do.

8. Bong> Bubbler > vape > pipe. anything else is irrelevant

9. I don't own a pipe or bong so most of the time I just keep a pack of papers in the car. I also keep a thumb tack in my car incase im too lazy and just feel like punching a can. I will soon invest in a pipe I'd like to say

10. #10 Dope Cobra, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    vape/bong>bubbler>joint/blunt>pipe

I never liked pipes much. :(

EDIT: The only one I don't like is the pipe. I really like smoking just about everything and these are just rated in order from liked most to liked the least. Except for the pipe, that I can live without. :p

11. For years ive been a heavy blunt smoker but im in love with my bong! The bong always get you higher.

12. The only time I hit a pipe was when o was in highschool, bongs and blunts all day baby

13. #13 threedaysgrace, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    bong is best but if you want it portable and easy to hide a bubbler is best. happy toking!

also vapes are great! I have a ssv and love it just throwing that in there

14. Bong>blunt>bubbler>joint

But I wouldn't pass on smoking any of them, just order of preference