Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs vs Bowls vs Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jan 19, 2012.

1. #1 Valcurium, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Which of the 3 aforementioned methods of smoking is best in your opinion? If you're one of those vape people, please pick which is your second favorite (along with blunt people). Give some reasons for why you picked what you picked :smoke::bongin:

2. Bongs for comfort
    Bowls for flavor
    Joints for convenience

But my favorite would have to be the bong :bongin:

3. joint. People argue it wastes smoke. It does if you use some shit gas station papers. Get some nice aleda papers or RAWs. But I like them because its so relaxing to just smoke a nice j and you get blazed as fuck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bongs>"Bowls">joints

bong is most efficient, gets you baked immediately with minimum amounts of weed

"Bowls" is in quotes because that could mean a lot of things and its better to say dry pipe or something.
    And they're nice, but loading teeny amounts in a nice glass pipe is just disappointing, so you end up using more.

Then joints, which are also awesome, consume quite a bit more weed, and for me they are inconvenient because around here it is much safer to smoke inside. Though if the weather was nicer I wouldn't mind walking a few blocks down to the park...

5. #5 BYOweed, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    You forgot blunts.... Most effective way of smoking in order is 1. Vaporizers 2. Blunts 3. Bongs. (order comes from average intake of thc per hit)
    And regardless of joints conveniencesy it's one of the least Efficient ways of smoking. It's how our inexperienced parents smoked

6. If I have the money: joint > bong > bowl.

If I'm being conservative: bong > joint > bowl.

If I'm being a boss, a backwood (blunt) :cool: :smoking:

7. i thought it was vape, bong, blunt/joint/, bowl.....m i wrong????

8. Proper edible > vaporizer > bong/waterpipe > dry pipe (NOT called a bowl - a bowl is a part) > joints/blunts.

9. According to manswers for getting thc its vape > bong>bowl>joint/blunt.

I think bong is by far the best but I enjoy sitting outside and chilling with a joint once in awhile. I just hate reeking for hours.

10. Dude nahh. Ive been smokin weed since the stone ages. everybody clearly knows that it goes Blunt>bong>Joint>bowl. although i prefer wacking the bowl before i hit the sheets. Its nice jimmy

11. Your not wrong and neither am I... It's not exact but that's what, on average, is the best way to smoke. But my personally opinion is if ganja smoke is filling my lungs.. Who gives a fuck how it got there

And FUCK YOU SOPA/PIPA

12. A nice Bong > Bowls > Joints > homemade bong.

13. because I love weed too so I give a fuck. If it gets to your lungs in a blunt you get fresh hits the whole time and get 50% google it

14. joints all day everyday

each to their own tho

15. nice touch with the homemade bong. Ive made some mygiver* bowls myself or however you spell it. SMOKE WEED AMEN

16. I rely on experience not google.. Sorry

17. getting high vs getting high vs getting high

i choose

getting high.

18. Hold on let me hit this bong and ill tell you if its better than a blunt

19. Well said my friend, Well said..
    for sure the best thing ive heard all day

20. Lol word if your actually smoking "wrdnx55"