Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs suck!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Highnez57, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Just kidding, got bored, saw a few posts, as my mind began to wander, it settled upon a funny question, What is the funniest thing you/your friend has done after a dealer "shorted him".

My friend fronted his "dealer"$55 for an eigth of some dank. "insert normal scam, then hotheaded kid getting pissed talkin shit blah blah blah", ended up showing at the "dealers" house to demand money back or something, and ended up getting smashed in the ribs with a baseball bat for being an ass.

2. #2 SortaStoner, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
    My friends were fucking around with a shady guy and they asked me to throw in and smoke, so I said no, turns out they gt oregano lol, so we were at a football game, he walked up Around him and all his friends and said n****r ( soni don't offend) and I honestly ran away to my car and he just walked away, dealer didn't do shit, all I gotta say that was the worst senior night at the football game ever

Edit: my friend was the one who walked away after he said it

3. Well he got ripped off and then 3 years later stole 5 times what was stolen from him.

4. its always funny when this old ass man tries to skimp me out and i take it back to them and get my money back and his face is all stupid

5. Never really seen anyone do something stupid but ive seen dealers get they ass beat

6. One time my friend fronted his dealer $70 for a quarter of headies and the dude never came back so we went to his house and the dealer answered the door and sucker punched my friend in the face and broke his nose and closed the door again as quick as he could like a pussy. Lets just say after that the front of his house was missing a bunch of windows. Luckily nobody called the cops because everyone hates him.

7. One time my man Wopwop was drunk, the dude hustling didnt like the way he was speaking, so instead of a zone hit my man Wopwop with less than a quarter . . . when his drunken ass realized what happened he stood on the boys front porch (this was at night) and threw one of those big blue recycling bins through the boy front window! We we all rolling . . .