Bongs/Pipes Illegal??

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonm420, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So i was surfing the net when I came up on a news page that stated that bongs, and glass pipes are now illegal in Florida. How ever grandpas ole' tobacco pipe can still be sold. a well as hookahs. I think this is crazy, and kind of a stupid move.

I mean, the majority of stoners know how to make a decent bong/pipe. And they know that people are not smoking tobacco out of Roors and such. so how is it any better to let us smoke from Gatorade bottles? isn't that just making an even worse image? 

2. It's Florida, the same state that tried to drug test welfare recipients...

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

3. I was hoping they would step forward like most other states are. not backwards.. :/

4. Cant they still sell bongs n bowls as tobacco accessories? I thought that new law only gave the cops more ability to fuck you in the ass when they catch you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I read an article that said any sale of bongs/tobacco water pipes is outright banned. I'll see if I can find the article.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545

6. yah i heard about that it must suck just don't drop the glass you have left and stay away from plastic if it gets that bad use fruit or food pipes

7. This is exactly what i was talking about. smoking weed from a beautiful glass piece makes it drug paraphernalia. As well as an apple pipe. so wtf are they trying to accomplish here?

8. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

10. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

11. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

12. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

13. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

14. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

15. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

16. I read in a article that in Chicago they banned flavored blunt wraps because people where using them to roll up drugs such as marijuana and crack cocaine your one rich mofo if you can roll up a crack blunt

17. ^you connection must have been acting up lol

i'm pretty sure they can still sell them as long as it's "for tobacco" which most places have signs saying "tobacco use only" anyhow. they did however make it so if you get caught and convicted of possessing a dirty pipe twice you are automatically a third degree felon.

18. Florida can suck an AIDS-infected dick and so can the old, ignorant bitches who enact these laws in the first place.

Every stoner in that shitty state is welcome to come on over to Colorado! We won't ruin your life for smoking a fucking plant.

19. Fuckin LOL @ Stony! his avatar plus the blatant decuple post just got me.

20. I wish I could move to Colorado. It's our retarded governor Rick Scott who passed these laws. He should be passing laws to better regulate prescription drugs instead.