Bongs or Blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by HouseofDCB, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Whats your Method of choice???

" Maan i be gettin pulled over all the time and i cant be throwin bongs out the window man!!":smoking:

2. can't be walking down the road with a bong..

3. Glass > Wraps in my honest opinion.

4. blunts r for anywhere out of the house....glass wen ur chillen in ur house w ur friends

5. I'm all about making the most of my money
    so fuck the efficiency of joints/blunts.

6. what ever is handed to me..

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enough said.

8. When I'm solo toking and gaming after work, I like to pack bowls. It seems like my pot lasts longer that way. But when I'm with my friends, I prefer to roll blunts. Seems like when you're passing, blunts are the way to go. But for solo toking? Definitely glass.

9. yup ima blunt man as well cant really explain it...

10. blunt man cause im always outside

11. Also, when you're passing a blunt, if you have a stoner moment and drop it, a blunt won't shatter into 20 peices. Lol.

12. #13 Jaded, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
    blunt.

i don't like bongs.. :(
    only because i do not own one or have ever had one in my solo possession.. and because i have issues and cannot do things that i am fully comfortable with in front of people... i just.. can't do it.

i do want a bong, though.
    but i currently have some kinda.. fear.. of them.. or something.

..i know, i know. i'm retarded.
    try having to explain that one every time someone offers you a bong and you decline but they know you love weed and then always proceed to question you and then you have to mumble nonsense because you don't really understand it either.

13. Don't make me post trikky's glass collection here!!!

14. bongs all the way

they just get me higher:bongin:

15. one time i had one of those moments and dropped the blunt. next thing i know there was large burn hole on my grad gown... ya an 8th before graduation pretty intense haha:smoking:

16. haha well played..

but still, blunts > x.