Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs making me sick.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DoodwitaDoob, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Im a pretty regular smoker at least a couple times a week for the last year months but i dont rip bongs that much, but every time i smoke a bong 2-3 rips fuck me up, my stomach always hurts. has this ever happened to anybody else?

2. Maybe there's smoke in your stomach. Burp after taking a rip :p

3. Herb Hancock is right. When you take huge rips from a bong sometimes your lungs can't handle the amount of smoke you just sucked up and you are kinda forced to swallow a bit which will cause an upset stomach or possible trigger your gag reflex. Try to burp after big tokes.

4. I've burped out smoke before.
    It's epic everytime, cuz I never really expect it.

5. Just make sure you drink your fluids man

6. I normally burp smoke after (or during) smoking out of a bowl. Bongs, not really, but bowls, yes.

It's annoying, sometimes. Like I remember getting high then watching Television with my mother and I burped and a bit of smoke came out. I didn't really panic because I was high and was too concentrated on Television rather than my mother.