Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs, dealers, best weed? Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXBoSXx, Dec 15, 2008.

1. #21 Acid Raindrops, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    When plastic is burned it releases harmful carcinogens that can kill you if you inhale a lot, a small amount obviously will not do good for you.
    Steer clear from plastic, aluminum, and copper. Even for the stem, got an air gauge lying around? Tear that apart and use the metal tube for your stem and connect to a socket which will be your bowl.

I would really recommend not doing mushrooms or acid so quick. Why? Work your way up. If you are not experienced with psychedelic (Weed is a very mild psychedelic) the chances of you getting panic attack while you are tripping is way greater.

I think it should also be noted to start off with a threshold dose for your first time when you do try mushrooms or acid, not a normal dose.
    I would also recommend trying mushrooms before acid.. Threshold dose, in comfortable surrounding (Your room perhaps.) with CHILL music playing, none of that metal shit and maybe a sober friend that can hang out with while you do it.

If you want to know the effects of LSD or Mushrooms, law, dosage..etc. your friend will be www.erowid.com.

Like I said, I would keep smoking marijuana awhile before rushing into other things, it's called respect. If you sincerely research and RESPECT the drug you will know what you are doing, and you will be mentally prepared and will be ready for a trip. Since you don't even know where to get it exactly, this will give you some time to get used to one of the most mild 'psychedelics' which is marijuana.
    Ask friends if you don't know where to get it, there might even be some people here on here in your area that could point you in the right direction.

2. i didn't know you like to get wet

3. Hey CjX, that's a pretty interesting notion you have in your sig. Why do you say that?

4. bugs... i saw flies on pcp - i just about killed the guy that sold me that pot, fucking idiot. you can fuck a person up dosing em with that strong a psychedelic/dissociative. if it turns out it was wet, i would punch your dealer squahr in the face for it. if not, i agree, if you smoke a shitload of real good pot it can do weird things. just don't count on it with any kind of regularity.

5. Check out the guide at the top of this forum. I've got a roor and i'm still thinking about making that piece it just looks like it would be sick as hell.

6. I agree with this guy, I love gravity bongs. I am one of the few people I know that does. A lot of my friends say that it hurts their throat, but for some reason it doesn't for me. Anyways, just make a gravity bong and then rip from that. You can still use your trumpet mouthpiece for it, because it fits well in the top. As a matter of fact, I used my mouthpiece two nights ago :smoking:.

Other than that, maybe just buy a small pipe, because they are portable and nice. You can get some nice hits on them too. If you are low on money, or can't buy a pipe, just start looking up the mechanics of homemade bongs and then you'll be making cool ones in no time.

As for finding someone, just look for the group of kids at your school that smoke. If you don't go to school, try asking around downtown. I'm sure you can find someone if you look hard enough.

Good luck and have fun.

7. A good friend of mine a few years ago got weed laced with coke and she was so pissed. It really fucked her up.

8. Yes from what you guys are telling me i REALLY shouldnt do shrooms or acid. well thanks for helping me again. But i dont know, is my mouthpiece okay as a bowl the only thing that is made out of plastic on my homemade bong is the bottle itself. And i really would like to buy a glass piece but im not 18, i read the thing when i signed up but i really needed help so dont delete this.If the mods or admin choose not to delete my acoount please answer this one more question: where can i get a glass bong or bubbler?

9. You should wait until you're older to smoke anyways, sorry. Yes, I smoked when I was under 18, but if I could do it again I am not sure I would. Focus on getting a strong educatiuon now, then when you're grown up you can afford to indulge all you want.

10. I don't see why that would be harmful in a mouth piece.

11. One more question, what is a carb hole and why should i have one? and where exactly would i make a hole in my bong?

12. It's a small hole through the glass so you put your finger over when you are ghosting your bong or bowl (filling it with smoke) then when you think you will be able to clear the amount that is in there you release your finger from the carb and no more weed is lit, just the smoke rushes into your lungs. It works because there is another air source other then the bowl with the weed in it, and oxygen is what keep the weed lit. For the stem, just have it slanted down enough so that water will be over it's level but not over the level of the actual hole of course. Or if you mean the carb just put it somewhere comfortable that you thumb or finger can sit on comfortable when you are holding your bong or bowl

13. Dude but when i light the weed in my bong, it doesnt like fill up automatic i have to suck on it and then the bong starts making that little sonud with the bubbles coming up. Is the bong supposed to fill up by itself when i light the weed or am i doing it correctly?

14. No you are doing it right, you inhale and bubbles should form. A choke just gives you another air source so you can clear the smoke out of the bong instead of keeping the weed lit to allow more smoke to come in.

15. thanks man, you've been alot of help. Now ill be sure to get the best hits from my bong :smoking:
    but ill have more questions to come soon:p

16. [quote name='Acid Raindrops']I think it should also be noted to start off with a threshold dose for your first time when you do try mushrooms or acid, not a normal dose.
    I would also recommend trying mushrooms before acid.. Threshold dose, in comfortable surrounding (Your room perhaps.) with CHILL music playing, none of that metal shit and maybe a sober friend that can hang out with while you do it.

my first trip was actually on morning glory. for those that haven't heard about it, heavenly blue morning glory seeds (and, to a lesser extent, pearly gates morning glory) contain significant amounts of lysergic acid - lsa. lsa is like lsd, but three less - it's a mild trip, easy to handle, so i highly recommend it to any rookie psychonauts. of course, i cosign to everyone saying to wait until you're old enough and mature enough, and i'd add that you need to be in a good state of mind - not just a good mood, but a good place in life too. it can be tough to handle a trip if you're having problems in other aspects of your life.

lastly, make sure you clean those seeds - not sure that they do this to morning glory specifically, but there are chemicals on the seeds that will make you sick or throw up.

who'd have thought that a psychedelic dose would be as close as your local gardening store?

17. First (or second) time psychonauts should also have a sitter, not just a good setting. Morning Glory can be enlightening and enjoyable if used properly. Like TheWeedian said d-lysergic acid amide is far less potent than LSD and thus often a bit easier for newcomers to tolerate.

18. i saw a recipie on the anarchists cookbook by the jolly roger for "lsd" and the main ingredient was morning glory seeds, is this legit? i dont wanna try it or anything (too complicated) but the jolly roger has always been my main source for creating cheap fireworks, and i was wondering if the "lsd" recipie was bullshit or not. just curious.

19. It was maybe laced with pcpor something else? Cause I'm pretty sure there is no weed that is just weed alone that will make you hallucinate

20. first time i smoked dank, and since i had only been smoking for a ltitle while, i swear i hallucinated a little. not a lot, more like intense visuals that i saw and then distorted almost on purpose...hard to describe.