Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs...bongs...bongs...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nathanjiujitsu, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Okay so I always smoke outta a bowl... I get a pretty good high with .3 - .4 with it... I decided to buy a cheap $20 dollar bong and I pack about .3 into it (the same in a bowl) and I smoke that... All of a sudden .. IM FUCKED RIGHT UP... I felt like I was floating above ground... What the hell man?! Bongs are crazy! By the way strain: Afghan Kush

2. Probably just got used to your old piece, and bongs are sweet

3. With the bowl you most likely smoke the .3-.4 in a couple hits where as with the bong you have the opportunity to rip it all at once and concentrate the amount of smoke and THC. No wonder you felt like you were floating haha

4. Bongs >/= the shit.

5. Oh man you should rip my 3ft Zong

Dat bitch crayy

6. wait until you smoke out of a high quality bong for the first time.

then youll really have your mind blown.