Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs > Blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Got Milk?, Mar 12, 2010.

1. The ratio of weed to highness is much greater using a bong.

Thats just me though. I can get blazed off 2 bowls of some Bubba Kush to myself straight to the dome, rather than smoking a 2 gram blunt with 3 people.

2. id say that theyre on the same level actually. its all about context bro
    home=bong
    on the road=blunt
    IMO theyre totally equal on the awesomeness scale

3. i agree that they r both awsome but i thing that the bong iz more effecient scientifically b/c it doesnt burn the bud as much as a blunt...idk... i preffer bongs as my useage over any pece but thats just me..ahahaha

"I love you Mary Jane..."

4. Your reason for it being better is effectivness.

why are you not including the most effective in the argument. you suck

vapes >>>

you smoke blunt and joints on the go.

cant fit a normal bong in your pocket dog. or take bong hits and drive.

get with the program man

5. With the bowl on my bong 2 bowls would roll a phat rillo!

6. how can you possibly stand that?

i have a pretty small bowl piece, and i only pack snaps. i can't stand that booty taste of blackened, burnt weed.

7. But you can fit a bong in a backpack. And that my friend makes bongs on the go.

Backpack supplies:

Bong, bottled water, weed, lighter, towel to wrap the bong up in

8. Yea I'm not a fan of packing full bong bowls either, I mainly use my Toro ice pinch slide though.

But be careful, don't say that bongs are more efficient then joints/ blunts or else Igotthecottons will fill this page with a scientific study showing that an unfiltered joint produces more THC then a bing. And I can actually see how that makes sense, but I won't get into an argument.
    Anyway, fuck smoking, vaporizing is the best IMHO!!'

9. dont forget extra water for drinking...bongs give me nasty cotton mouth hahhahahaa

10. Nah, maybe for you.

11. If I'm on the go, my choice would be a glass Chillum or a portable vape.
    Vaporizer is best for portability since there's virtually NO SMELL, you just need certain models

12. The only reason why people get so high off of bongs is because of the ridiculous amount of smoke you force down your lungs at one time. Its like a V8 in a car. It'll get you there faster, but uses a lot more gas. (~oldskoolgrower)

13. I would say bongs are def the way to go for everyday use. I think you get more bang for your buck, but there is nothing like smoking a fat blunt. Blunts are def my fav way to smoke, but that might also be because I smoke my other pieces more often then i sip on a blunt:smoking:

14. Pretty much anything is > than a blunt to me. Inhaling anything other than weed is something I'd rather not do.

15. #16 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
    You definitly save $$$ using pipes over blunts though, because a piece of glass could last forever if you don't break it. However, vapes are still more efficient!

Edit: I agree man^, weed only.

16. A little off topic from the thread but which porty do you have? i'm looking at adding a portable vape to my team and ive heard bad things about some of them

17. I'm ordering the Luanch Box as soon as I get my computer working( I'm on my phone now), from what I've read and heard it's MUCH better then the Iolite and VaporGenie.
    Oh and I'm definitly set on the LB