Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs and Water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m14, Jul 2, 2012.

1. usually, i don't use water and its pretty rough on my throat if i chief a lot
    i made a gravity bong today cuz i had nothing to do really and tried it and it felt nice, my throat barely felt anything and i didnt even feel a bit of the urge to cough when there was a lot of smoke in the bong. when i blew out, though, almost no smoke came out of my mouth (or at least, it wasnt as thick and white as when i usually blow out, when theres no water)
    i got high ofc, or i wouldnt be even asking this, and would be thinking i didnt smoke it right at all), but, i actually am wondering if i smoked it right. Yeah, duh, im high so i did, but i mean, 1.) is it normal for there to be less smoke coming out of my breath becuz of water, and 2.) how does the water actually make the smoke feel smoother?

2. A good gravity bong hit should have you coughing for 5 minutes and then later passed out on the couch with 4 bag of doritos.

How big was your gravity bong?

3. Nice name :D

4. I'm not sure about your first question but as for your second, it helps by cooling off the smoke which makes it feel smoother because when the smoke is hot it is also harsher.

5. a regular waterbottle lol, not those big ones so its understandable that i wasnt passed out on the couch etc

6. then whats the point of using a bong with water v. one without?
    i thought the whole point was to make it smoother and feel better.

7. You realize there's a difference between a real bong and a gravity bong right?

8. Yeah with a regular bong the smoke goes through the water and filters. G bongs, the water acts like a lung. So no smoke really goes through the water, hope that helped.

9. So you're not putting water in your bong?

:confused: