Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bongs and water vapor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dabs, Oct 4, 2014.

1. This has probably been discussed in great length but hey. I bought myself a glass piece a month ago after using plastic filth for several years. Good piece, smoked real nice the first week or so and has now become a pain in the ass with how frequently it gets blocked. Seems to have gotten worse since I first cleaned it.

Anyway, the last few days I've been feeling some vapor come through with the inhale. End up coughing my lung until I feel it come up and then she's smooth sailing. Fucking me off a bit and I'm at pains to figure out why it's started now. Wouldn't be thinking too much but I spotted some blood in my spit before after a big cough which got me a little weary. Thought I'd come to stoner Central and see what the folks advise

2. Your title is very vague and it sounds like you just need to clean it. Go to the doctor and get tested for tuberculosis. 

3. so confused on what youre looking for, but a forumfull of stoners is nowhere to seek medical advice. so head out to a doctor asap.