Bonging??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AZBLAZER420, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I always hear people say they smoked 2 grams of dank in a blunt but all I can think about is how they would have gotten alot higher by hitting it out of a bong. Anyone fell the same way?:bongin:

2. It's all about the social factor. I could roll up a nice joint and pass it around to my buddies and play some music or we could pack a bong hit and sit around. All depends on what you want to do with it and what you feel like doing. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. i personaly think bongs rip better
    you get what you want from it.

thats if you know how to hit it right
    and if your hittintheright bong too.

but blunts?
    cant stand em anymore
    eespecialy when someone wastes nice greenery on a blunt??
    are you serious?
    man hit that shitand taste it in a bong
    dank blunts are worthless
    EXCEPTION:theyr good when theyrhuuuuuggeee

4. people say joints and blunts are more social which I laugh at, how can smoking it in a joint make you wanna be more social.
    but,To each is their own, Friday night this guy was telling me about a 4 gram blunt of dro he rolled, I didn't take it upon myself to ask him "why not smoke it through some glass?"
    I don't give a fuck what anyone else does and no one should give a fuck about what I do.

5. when i started smoking i was rolling joints, then all the veterans that i smoked with had insisted on using glass. i did not understand why someone would do that so one day i asked them why. her response was"once you go glass, you never go back" so i was at a pot party and got to hit my first bong. that very week i went out and got myself a little glass bong, for me it is just so much better than a joint/blunt. that was 8 years ago and that particular bong has broken a long time ago but i got a new one and it hits even better. just my opinion bongs are better, but not as discreet as a joint/blunt. to each his/her own.

6. defintily man

they all have up and down sides
    notwo are less or more.
    just IS

7. well, i can see what people mean by blunts and joints are more "social." sometimes its just nice to pass around a joint or blunt with friends outside the house, no worrying about lighters, keeping an eye on the glass or trying to hide it (especially at a party), having to repack the bowl, all that jazz. for what its worth, yeah a bong is so much better, but occasionally the time just calls for something rolled up

8. I say if you can't get high from toking on a bowl, you smoke too much. Blunts are really only good on special occasions, as for bongs, that's how it should be, but bongs are most of my homies everyday tool of choice. Funny thing is they're really less efficient than bowls due to filtration but you get a much bigger hit without all the hassle of smoking a bunch of bowls. Variety is the spice of life and moderation is the key.

9. I also think you get more bang for your buck when you use a bong too.:bongin:

10. bongs make it last too.
    hit a blunt, high for like short time
    plus used alot of buds
    broke out halfwaht i used for a blunt
    made that shit last me
    like haf the day, in a bong

otherwise i would need to roll3 more blunts

not fucking happenin

11. No question that you get more out of your weed when you're smoking out of a bong. That being said, it's all about the different highs. Personally, i'd rather smoke a joint because I like the feel of a joint high, however I don't have enough weed to smoke joints everytime I smoke, so i'll use a bong.

12. i only use glass sometimes a joint or a cyclone but mostly my bong gets me more baked than a blunt or a jay