Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bonging a really bad spliff -

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robdraw, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Right, so my contact is still traveling, and i've got shit to do tomorow so can't really stay up 'till 12 to pick up. So what I composed is:

A mini-skin, coated in what smells like quite nice resin (Before you say anything, I know how contradictory that sounds lol), some kief, and some assorted crushed up stuff I found at the bottom of my box. Shake or whatever.

So, should I just smoke this pathetic excuse of a spliff, or.. well, I saw my bong, thought about putting it in, lighting, and smoking the spliff through the bong.. then rip the ENTIRE thing in a very basic attempt to get rather high.

So. Would it work?

2. Bump for any sort of reply, i've still got this masterpeice (hah) infront of me.

3. I would bong that nasty thing and hold on to my hat! It should be better than smoking it dry...

4. fuck rolling the spliff just pack it in the bong :D lol Thats what i would do if i were you anyways

Might get a little buzz depending on how much you actually have...

5. On the topic of bonging "spliffs n blunts"

IMO i find it best to smoke spliff/blunt straight until it roaches then "bong it"

I feel it hits me better than just smoking the whole jay/blunt off the bong

6. Well, in response to this - Bonging it was a total failure. I couldn't get enough in the chamber, it started to sideburn, and I wasn't getting high.

So I smoked the rest, got a tiny buzz.. and now my contact is being outrageously long. This will be my last 1/8th in a month (Taking a t-break), and when he keeps saying he'll be here in 45, and isn't, it's long.

7. for it to work you need to have a decent amount of crumbs to bong it with the lil amount left, i just went out and got myself a one hitter for these events.

8. See, I CAN one hit my bong, but when people refer to actual one-hitters.. is that a spoon of some sort? Or a pipe?

9. Best to my knowledge a one-hitter is just a pipe, and you smoke the whole bowl in one hit. Probaly wrong, just what I've always thought :/