bong won't come clean

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Oompapa, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I have a weed star bong and its REALLY REALLY dirty after using it over winter break so much. Ive tried ISO + Salt and I have also soaked it peroxide but still no luck :(

anyone else have any suggestions to get this resin out:confused:

2. soak in simple green over night and rinse with water next day

3. If your WS has perc chambers. then I will tell you right now, they will never be fully clean. EVER. on the sheer fact that it is so hard to get any cleaning solution in there, and then shaking.

But if its just a simple straight tube.

Yes. Get some cleaning solution. I have 420cleaner. Got it from my LHS. Works perfectly.

And a tip before cleaning would to run LOTS AND LOTS of hot water through your piece first. It helps to loosen the resign.

And no........hot water wont hurt your bong. Even if its a WS. Fuckin people here hate WS >.>;

4. what % alc were u using? the differnce in cleaning between 70% and 91% is day and night

5. ^^Was gna ask the same question.
    If 91% isn't cleaning your tube, it must be paint and not resin. LOL

EDIT: Oh, and start cleaning your tube regularly to avoid this problem. (even if it is a W*)haha

6. simple green or grunge off.
    just plug the joint and fill'er up
    iso and salt shaking risks breaking the percs

7. aslong as theres no percs i'l give my recommendation... when my pieces get -realy- filthy I break out the soup mix :smoke: people give me a funny look but splitpeas/lentils/barley all work well and will get that crap off quicksmart; I use a very small splash of undiluted metholated spirits and a 3/4 handfull of soupmix to clean each tube.

8. boil it in a pot full of water to soften the resin, then rinse and scrub with diluted bleach, then scrub again with pure alcohol, then boil it again. It should look like new, let it cool for an hour or so before using it again. :hello:

9. Soak it in simple green. Keep it soaked until it comes completely clean (may be more than a day or two depending on how dirty/crusty it is). It will come clean, trust me.

10. Soak it it LEMON simple green (FTW) lol. It's AWEsome-O.