Bong without a bowl?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sisqo102, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I'm not exactly sure if this is the best place to post this, I'm new here. Anyways I ordered a cheap ceramic bong (not from this website) that I figured would be alright, except that it didn't come with a bowl! This is the first bong I've ever had so maybe I'm not totally correct but all it has is the glass stem and then at the end it flares out like a bowl, but the hole is way to big and any weed would just fall straight through into the water... Is there anything I can do as a quick fix? I've thought about foil but I know that may not be too good for me. And is there anywhere I can buy just a bowl or a new stem and bowl that would fit into the bong if I need to?

Thanks !

2. just pickup a pack of screens from any gas station. that or take one out of your sinks faucet.

3. #4 XxNitr0xX, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    Thats dumb as hell it didn't come complete.. as bad as it is, grab the aluminum foil and push it in the hole then poke small holes for the smoke to go through, be easy on the lighter because of the foil. Make sure you twist a section off to the side so you can remove it to clear the hits so you don't burn your hand.

EDIT: Damnit I didn't see you thought about foil... might be your only option for tonight

4. Get a screen