Bong with gatorade?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by We Be Burnin420, Jan 28, 2010.

1. i used coke in place of water last night. The coke vapours made by the carbonation tasted good =D

2. I wrote those three lines in my signature when I was pretty fucked up. It really makes me think too haha.

I'm actually kind of wanting the Saints to win the super bowl now. Yeah they took out the vikings, but I really don't like Peyton Manning. Not for any real reason, I just think hes over-rated.

3. like everything around people are changing so in a since they are changing themselves, the way we percieve things change over time as well, and if you cant accept it, well..you'll never be happy..idk i guess thats just how i think about it.

4. what if you drank the gatorade?

5. Nothing would happen. The amount of THC that it absorbs is going to depend on your bong, diffuser, percs, all of those are factors. I think a cup of tea would give you more effects than gatorade bong juice.

6. Bong Gatorade does not sound appetizing.
    You might throwup but Ive never tried....lol

7. shit weed tastes like shit... good weed actually tastes good.

i honestly feel sorry for those who can not get anything better than mids

8. i saw a video were someone had a color green i was like wtf and i asked and turned out to be listerien

9. haha ive done this. it is pretty cool. makes the bong extremely hard to clean though. me and my friend were gonna put snow in ours last night but decided against it