Bong with a handle? (Like the one in Jackie Brown)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ammolite, May 11, 2010.

  1. I'm looking for a bong like the one in Jackie Brown...any ideas where I might find one?

    [ame=]YouTube - Jackie Brown - Deniro Takes Bong Hit Close Up[/ame]
  2. That, my friend, is called a (big) bubbler!
  3. A buddy of mine had a porcelain dragon shaped bong like that, complete with handle.

    Just keep your eyes open, you'll find one.
  4. E-mail some of the blowers on etsy, they do custom pieces.
    You could probably find a piece you like where you wish it had a handle and send it in and have one added with whatever colors you want for fairly cheap.

Share This Page