Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong/waterbottle bong question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by millyy, Nov 27, 2010.

1. #1 millyy, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Okay so when i made a waterbottle bong i wasn't exactly sure how to use it. I watched videos, and every video it looked like the people just lit the weed then the smoke automatically went through the stem ( i think it's called ).. So i put my mouth over the top of the waterbottle then i lit the weed and it didnt go through the bottle all it did was burn the weed haha.

Then i sucked in and it made it bubble the water and some smoke came into the bottle, but how do people get like a huge amount of smoke in the bottle since you HAVE to suck while your lighting the weed?

Help please :hello::smoke:

2. 1.Pack bong bowl
    2. Place lips on mouthpeice
    3. flick the lighter over the bud while sucking on the mouthpeice at the same time. you pulling the flame in closer to the bud will burn it and suck all the smoke into your lungs. i wisj i could explain this more easily than that..

3. How do people get the huge milk hits though if your continuously sucking in?

4. I put a carb(a hole) on the bongs I do make. You have the stem near the bottom of the bottle, you put a hole vertical to the stem/bowl. Put your mouth over the mouth piece. Put your finger over the hole also. Light the bowl/bud, suck in continously and let the chamer fill with smoke. When it's smoky enough for you, take your finger off of the carb(hole) and suck in the smoke into your lungs.
    Repeat and get high!

Edit] The longer you pull with your lungs the more smoke you get, aka those huge milk hits. It's one long drag/suck, so make sure you have the lung power. Don't ever stop mid-bong hit.

5. Thanks blunt-man, that made more since. I am going to have to try it tomorrow! :smoke:

6. Glad I could be of assistance!:hello: