Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 11, 2011.

1. You need to drink the bong water upside down to get the full effect you know...

2. #43 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lmao. Fuck you guys leave a stoned young man alone

3. alright if this thread gets reved back up ill do the chocolate milk one.

4. Go atter, and enjoy the taste

5. ok washburns gunna drink some choco choco bongo milko.... ok not that funny, but drink the shit boi we may be onto something... haha

6. i told my virgin toker mate that it got you high, he took a mouthfull and sprayed it out all over me. i got what was coming to me

7. Me and my best friend have a little tradition of accepting challenges as long as they aren't completely unreasonable so I dared him to drink the bong water one day after a sesh and he actually said, "Challenge accepted," and drank some. He didn't throw it back up either but he'd never do it again. He said it tasted like stale smoke. He later got me back after smoking hooka and said I should drink some of the water. Being a good sport, I said, Challenge accepted," and downed a gulp. To be honest, wasn't that bad. If I was thirsty as hell with nothing else to drink, I'd do it again.

8. Please use milk as bongwater. Please drink it afterwards. It will clean out the genepool

9. Does this mean....yes....it does. We're using bacon as bongwater.

10. Yeah if you put whole milk in there you MIGHT be on to something but nevertheless, no. Water does nothing but cool the smoke and filter impurities, but that's it so if you'd like to throw up, go for it man!

11. Just do it- Nike

12. You can use Vodka. Me and a friend did before...used it for a couple of bowls, and drank it.

We kept it down, but was nasty. NASTY!

Now with Water...you could prolly bong that shit in like 3 gulps or so. Just has no alcohol.

13. Why would you waste good vodka? OP, where's that video? Just kidding, I don't really give a shit if you do it or not.

14. I wonder what would happen if more people used the search function.
    It is just a theory... but I think there might be less posts about things that have already been posted. Just a thought though, I could be wrong.

15. Don't listen to the people saying its dirty, they are just trying to stop you enjoying this magical drink

16. yeah just drink it
    dont be a pussy

17. milk bong water

mmm that curdled resin milk must taste so fucking delicious

seriously dude, i dont know where people get the idea of drinking your bong water

18. What if you use an ashcatcher and milk in the bong. Then the milk is clean and still potent

19. Then theoretically would come a time when there would be no more topics as all subjects would have been covered previously.