Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 11, 2011.

1. What would happen if you drank it? Perhaps that's not a good idea I'm just wondering. Also I hear milk absorbs(don't ask where) THC so if you used milk in a bong to absorb the smoke would it be a stoney drink?

2. Just...no dude just no

3. #3 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Idk I'm blazed as fuck and just thinking about random shit

4. Both are not true. If it were a LOT more would be aware of this.

5. Its a good vomit inducer, if that's what you're looking for.

6. lol I belive this is not going to end up good but if you drink it let me know what happens :)

7. I wouldn't even try it. Still a good question regardless though, I often find myself thinking about the most random shit when I'm stoned.

8. I wonder. . .

9. Yea, go for it. I've heard it gets you really fucking high after the first few big gulps.

10. where did you hear that milk absorbs thc?

11. do it with chocollate milkk plz

12. It might work with milk, but I doubt it. Even if it did work...soooo not worth it

13. #13 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    I was reading in one of the old posts.. I forgot which one but it didn't directly say that it "absorbed" it. It simply can't "filter" it like water would. Something like that I can't remember

14. #14 Eric_Fortis, May 11, 2011
    THC is fat soluble.

15. #15 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    YES THAT'S WHAT I SAW. Thanks

16. No is the correct answer.

Lipids will absorb the actives. However this will not be effective with milk in a bong.

Simmer the raw material in some kind of fat/oil. Cook or otherwise eat it and get your ass handed to you.

17. Sooooo... did you drink it yet? Can you let us know when you do? I wanna see how high you get. Take at least three big gulps that should get you ripped.

18. #18 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    Just get out of here. It's a serious question

19. Don't drink it u tard >.< sooo nasty I can't even stand the though of someone drinking that stuff

20. #20 kermenker, May 11, 2011
    I know I'm not. I'm just wondering like if you dont even hit a full bowl on it, like you take a small hit will that liquid carry on the activated THC