Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong water!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHemperer420, Jul 28, 2004.

1. hey all, what do you guys think is apprioate for changing your bong water, personally, i get a little lazy and change it somewhere between 1 to 3-4 days, sometimes longer if i forget.

2. after every session

3. after every session to avoid spillin it accedently on my carpet ><

4. really? thats crazy, i smoke the same bong, same water, multiple different times in a day, lol jeez, id be puttin out so much smelly bongwater a day, it wud be mind boggling

5. well if its all in the same day i'd say leave it...

6. If its the same day, no point in changin it. But other then that, Ill fill it and dump it every session. Nothin better then hittin a bong filled with fresh ice-cold water.

7. If I finish smoking and don't plan on using it the rest of the day or whatever, then I dump it out.

8. My bong gets really dirty if I leave water in it. Rather it is really dirty because I'd leave it in for 2-3 days, I can't even clean it with alcohol and salts. It's not that difficult to just dump out the old water and pour in some fresh.

9. me and the guys i normally smoke wit have a bong and never change the water.....soo when u smoke opium ...weed..shrooms..anyother stuff thru it...your only gunna get a hit of what ur smoking..and make a lil resen or taste of whats in there...but its up to u if u wana change or not

10. after everysession cuz i use a bubbler and i dont want shit leaking in my pocket :p

11. I usually fill my bongs up with fresh cold water, but then sometime i get too lazy to go empty them, so end up smoking through the same water. If i remember though, ill sometimes prepare the water by leaving a jug full, with ice, inside the fridge for a few hours. Nothing beats ie cold water.

12. you should after every session. not every bowl, but every sit-down-smoke-a-lot-session.

think, you dont leave nasty water in a bucket to mop the floor with every week, why leave dirty bong water around? its the same principal, once its full of dirt, its not going to pick up anymore, so if you want the smoke filtered and cooled, change that shiiit!

i always forget tho... the other day i poured out my bong water, it was near black... ugh.

13. i change my water as often as possible, but obviously not while i'm smoking, and not when the bong is being transported. i just try not to let it sit with water in it.