Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Water???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thirdeyehigh420, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Does anyone know how you can filter the THC from bong water and such?

2. Its too minimal to bother trying.

3. i wouldent do anything with bong water except get rid of it.

4. Yeah...if you're going to do shit like that just smoke resin..

5. thc isnt water soluble, thats why bongs work. if the water took thc out of the smoke using a bong would be pretty pointless. unless you use something like milk, cream or alcohol in your bong there would be no thc in the "water".

edit: punctuation

6. Agreed.

God forbid you spill it on yourself.... oh man. If it gets on the carpet, that nasty ass smell will be there for a long ass time.

Just pack a fresh bowl, dude.

7. im guessing the op has never smelt nice, ripe bong water. i feel sorry for anyone who would even wanna think about drinking that, i mean think about it, it's all the stuff you didnt smoke, so all the nasty tars, toxins that got filtered through the water are in there.

Say no to bong water kids.