Bong water

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Redrum234, May 3, 2017.

1. If you put koolaid in a bong to use as the water, does it flavor the smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ya but it doesn't really taste great and your bong gets sticky it's a pain to clean. i used to like vitamin water for it but again the inside gets sticky n it's a pain to clean. straight water is the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If I drink it after I smoke then will it help me get higher?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. There is a company that makes flavor packets for bongs and such, cant remember their name tho.. use da google! and no I dont believe bong water gets you higher, but you get OG points for it! Back when I was a youngin we used to have a rule, if it was your first time smoking with us, you had to drink the bong water, or eat the roach (whichever we where doing) haha! good times!

5. Drinking after will not get you higher. Some say drinking bong water makes them high. I will never know, no way im drinking bong water...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Water . Piece water. Rezblock. Food coloring if your cool. Anything else, expecially with a sugary drink, not advised.

After one hit the water or whatever is inyour bong will have some sort of particulate matter inside, so from first hit on your water will start to smell and taste bad.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Drinking the bong water wont get you high, but it will definitely make you get sick. It would probably also be really bad for your health.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DO NOT DRINK BONG WATER you will regret everything in life!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. If you like puking, sure, enjoy that bong water.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LOL You guys must have drank that 6 month old bong water.... LOL When I did it, it wasnt THAT bad... but then again it was only 1 bowl old water lol

11. If you really want to get high, you should plunge the bong water into your veins.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. I've never tried it. I'm not stupid enough to fuck with my gut on purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think OP needs to reference the Underage Billy thread.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. LOL pull your skirt up, Jonny.

15. use milk, billy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I always get a laugh when someone says bong water gets them high. I think it's their desperation to get high that convinces them they are high...placebo effect

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah so I've put food coloring in my bong water, now my reclaim is green. is it safe to smoke reclaim dyed with food coloring? I'm assuming no, but am low on medication

18. ive tried alot of stuff like this when i first started smoking....i wouldnt use anything other than water nowadays

19. water or ice or ice and water. turbocharged if it's sprankling, you get extra fuzz from inhaling co2 released from water. possible to loss one consiousness if geting really big hits so watch out and always sit down :)