Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Water...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Masterboss, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hahahahahahahahahah reminds me of the time my high school football team got the rookies to chase shots of whisky with shots of bong water, 5 straight, at the rookie party.

You need to drink at least a gallon. And make sure that the ashes are mixed in. Eat a ball of resin with it. Oh yeah, if you go down to skid row and drink an alcoholic's piss, you will get drunk.

You need to drink at least a gallon. And make sure that the ashes are mixed in. Eat a ball of resin with it. Oh yeah, if you go down to skid row and drink an alcoholic's piss, you will get drunk.

4. It does have THC in it, its just really fucking disgusting.

5. (facepalm) i thought this would  be a funny thread like "spilled bong water all over the interior of my dads new porsche".
    Seriously thought, thats grody, i wouldnt do that. Sounds like your friends also might have been fucking with you? that or theyre really dumb.

6. (facepalm) i thought this would  be a funny thread like "spilled bong water all over the interior of my dads new porsche".
    Seriously thought, thats grody, i wouldnt do that. Sounds like your friends also might have been fucking with you? that or theyre really dumb.

7. Yeah man let's drink dirty bong water! That couldn't send us the hospital or anything! YOLO SWEG

8. AHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS TOO FUNNY