Bong Water

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by cones42000, May 26, 2013.

1. You know those little scent bottles you can buy at the supermarket, like vanilla essence or whatever..... well I put vanilla essence in with water at around 30/70 ratio, and it led to some of the tastiest hits ive ever taken!!!

2. I don't think you should continue doing this to your bong water.

3. Thats pretty cool can't lie, but your inhaling the chemicals that is in the scent thing and they put some fucked up shit in there.

4. Probably the dumbest thing I've seen today, no offense.

5. ill take that feedback on the chin, but hey, its a place to post your ideas while high... im not a smart stoner hahah

6. i bet you got hella blazed  :smoking:

7. Hahaha! Did you check to make sure it wasn't flammable before you fit it?! A lot of those fresheners are oil based

8. I would not do that again in the future. Just saying.

9. Really???

10. im going to have to refer them to house yet again look at it op

11. careful, even though its only in the water, you do not want to vaporize substances in which the ingredients are unknown to you.

vaporizing oil-like substances can cause lipid pneumonia. make sure you know what you can smoke and what you cant!!!

12. Simple tip, if you really want to flavor your bong water just use Mio.

13. Iv tried this before with many different tasty drinks such as Gatorade, ect. Works very well and it makes your hits taste great for sure :) 

14. Definitely try Gatorade or mio like the two above me suggested, they both work pretty good
    60% of the time, it works every time.