Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Water Uses

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nizate, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Nah, cause someone was like "Don't drink the bong water!" and then he said "I know people who smoke the bong water! Oh I could tell you stories.." Lol, I'm pretty sure he meant boiling it and then smoking the resin, just like you would a pipe.

2. make someone drink it, haha!!

3. give the bong water to your pets

4. hahaha i've done that before, i gave it to my dogs and they drank it hahaha

5. are you kidding?? does anyone else think bong water tastes good?

6. maby fresh bong water
    with a couple ice bubes
    i would drink cold, fresh bong water with a sandwhich if i was baked

7. my bong doesnt have a high water level n it starts gets brown by the end of the day if i dont change it every session

It looks like piss and i would never drink it..again that is..I did when i was like 15

8. i love half of the OP is negative effects of bong water like putting it in someones car but then ingesting would be good ? like doesnt it seem kinda cliche (thats how you spell it i think) ?

9. Dumb.

10. Another reason why i love mary jane, bong water is just such a sinister thing, too many evil things can be done with it, if someone drops a piece or wastes weed, instead of smileying them just make em drink a shot glass of bong water,lol

11. You can't get high off of bong water

12. or you can top off some ones beer bong with some bong water and see what happens not a
    pritty sight

13. Yea that would be funny as hell

14. Oh the projectile vomiting.... it would be hillarious as long as you dont get hit!

15. At my cousins house we had it accumulate it in a pitcher and put some in water balloons and bombarded his neighbor cutting grass...oh the good times

16. i've thought about some how finding a way to extract the thc and redurect it into a topical for joint pain.. any one have any ideas how i could go about trying that?

17. Maybe if you drink enough of it you'll be able to find OP's jokes funny