Bong Water Tea....

Discussion in 'General' started by wastecount, Dec 22, 2012.

1. First off I'm sure there are many people who are going to say this is a myth or that its a horrible Idea, but please have an open mind. (bong water tea has been around since the 60's at the least.) Aside from the unfamiliar taste it isn't that bad and it gets you high as a kite. That being said, i was wondering if anyone has any special recipes that they would like to share?

2. Err...Umm...No.

3. Bong water does NOT get you high.

Water is not THC soluble.

4. No it's true, but you should milk your bong, and while its milked tilt that sucker towards your mouth.... inhale and drink at the same time, youll be higher than your original kite.

5. Thats a supid idea

6. No that won't work. The only way that would work is if you used cooking oil, instead of water, and even then that wouldn't really work. So don't do that. It's a bad pointless idea.

7. pour it in the cup. heat in the microwave for 35 seconds. drink. enjoy...

:bolt:

8. Cause of death: stoner science

9. well my friends and i save our steams and strain our bong water clean of and resin.. it just leaves a charcoal flavor. you boil it on low for a few hours with all your steams and maybe a couple small buds, put a lid on it slowly adding more water when it looks low. after the first hour you'll add a few of your favorite tea packets, for me it's chai tea and i add milk and lots of sugar. you can't taste the bong water or rememner the next three hours.. :)