Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong water splashing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cam.DuRose, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I just recently bought a 16 inch Grav Labs, flair footed stemless bong, with a honeycomb perc, and a natural perc. I also just purchased a Maverick ash catcher for it. I fill my water to a tiny bit above the top of the honey comb, and water STILL splashes into my mouth and on my lips. Also, I fill the water just a TINY bit above the perc in my ashcatcher, and I suck water out of the ash catcher, into my bong creating a bigger splash problem. I also barely hit it to clear it, and it still happens. If anybody has any good useful information, that would be great. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. You have a honey comb, unless grav labs makes shitty honey comb percs you shouldnt even have to try when it comes to inhaling.  You have a pretty extensive ash catching bowl set up lol.

Try not inhaling so hard or get rid of all the ash catcher pieces.

3. Is that not a splash guard on the top part of your tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. dont suck on it so hard. wen ppl hit my rigs nd get water  in there mouth nd complain i tell em they must really like sucking dick if there suckig so hard

5. That perc is awfully high in the tube...

And put a shirt on...

Sent from

6. hmm those natural percs tend to be tricky, lower your water level on your tube first, then hit it and test. you may still have a bit too much water because those natural percs chug so much.