Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong water smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toker79, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Last night I was about to smoke and knocked my bong over and bong water spilled on the floor (because I idiotically don't change the water each time and just keep it in there for a while)... Well now the room (which I'm subletting, btw) smells absolutely terrible. I've sprayed it with a deodorant (Old Spice - the only thing I have right now) and have put a fan blowing on it.

What is the best way to get rid of the bong water smell? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks

2. fa-fucking-breeze that shit

3. Try cleaning the floor.

4. damn that sucks bong water smells like the inside of an ass. try putting power cleanser on the spot you spilled it on and put a towel over it.

5. ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^:smoke:

6. lol yea fa-fucking-breeze works either that or lysol

7. scrub that carpet with baking soda and water and then try to dry it out and then vacuum.

then fabreez as necessary.

8. use carpet cleaning spray like "Resolve" and scrub it, then use "Glade Carpet & Room" Powder and vacum, then just fabreze over it.

9. warning***** baking soda, bleaches non white/whitish carpet beware, also it will dye fucking wood

10. *claps*

the old spice i have makes weed smell stronger, i find it funny. :)