Bong water level 18 inch 3 perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zeusy, Feb 23, 2018.

1. So I usually just smoke blunts, but rainy season is coming and living in a highrise, when you open the windows it can get kinda messy. So I've decided to start using a bong so I don't have to open any windows. Picked up this thing yesterday, but came into an issue. I got no clue how high to fill it. I smoked it a bit last night with a few different water levels, but it didn't feel right. Someone mind taking a look and letting me know? I've searched, but this is not a honeycomb and I know different types of perculators affect it.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Id fill the bottom to a bit above the downstem. and for the percs, maybe 5-10mm above wherever the holes are. It can be tricky with three percs like that, but after a few water changes you'll figure it out. After you fill it where you like, take some test pulls to see if a bunch of water gets sucked from one perc into the other. That's a good way to know if it's too full in one chamber.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also remember you want your smoke to travel through the percs and into water so you get a smoother hit so id take a close look at the percs and fill it up enough so you cover the holes that the smoke wants to go through

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Here's the water levels of it right now. I smoked out of it last night for a few hours, been sitting in the same spot for around 14 hours, water has stayed the same.
    If you can't see water well, let me know and I can mark the levels.
    Basically bottom is all the way full, no matter what it eventually fills back up. Middle perc is about half way, and top barely has any water in it. When I take a few test pulls the water gets to even levels and it's all good. However, after the first hit or two the top perc gets to basically how it is now. The top perc can't seem to stay at the right level.
    The owner of the shop I got it from was a really cool dude and we exchanged numbers and he hit me up today to talk about something else. So I might ask him tomorrow or Monday if he knows anything about this particular piece.

Attached Files:

• bg.jpg
      bg.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views: