Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong water in carpet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dfekt1, Feb 15, 2011.

1. What up guys,
    Blazed as right now, was smoking out of my mini bong having a good old time.
    then i spilt the bong water, now there is about a mouth full of water what came out and ive only had like 5 cones go through the water, im not shore how much it smelt and i cant tell if the carpet smells like weed or anything, so how should i clean it and make it smell good.
    (im too blazed and all i can smell is weed but i think its just from me being blazed)

• Like Like x 1
  2. what the hell guys, i got a shirt and started to attempt to mop it up, and i find out the carpet is fucking like water propelant and shit guys
    so now i have a tshirt that smells like bong water, how the fuck do i keep that shit from smelling like ass till the morning
    should i put it in a bag

• Like Like x 1
  3. i dunno....i happen to have the same problem....''knocked over bong''.....it happened over a week ago and my carppet still smels stank....any suggedstions on how to fix this problem....????

• Like Like x 1
  4. Piss on the carpet. It'll mask the odour.

5. Carpet cleaner. Spray it on, let it soak for a bit, scrub it in if necessary, tamp dry, and vacuum. Repeat if need be.

6. lol I think you are fine dude. Leave the room for like 10 minutes and then come back. Does it smell?

If it does, get some soap and mix it with water, get a little tooth brush or something and scrub the carpet with the water/soap mix. You should be fine.

Spray some air freshner or light a candle.

7. :confused_2: If I ever knocked over my bong, I would just get a towel lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. who cleans a spill up with a shirt?
    Get some paper towels, fold them over so its thick, put it over the spill, stand on the paper towels (with shoes on) and the water should be absorbed.
    Scrub it after if you think you need to

9. Soak all the water up by throwing a towel down and standing on it.

Then put some carpet cleaner on the spot,
    let it sit,
    then scrub like hell for a while.

After that drys spray some febreze on it if it still smells.

10. I turned a Vodka bottle into a bong, and then left the cap alone so when I'm done using it or taking a break between hits I can put the cap on. Only way for water to come out is if it gets knocked over and comes out the stem, but that would be such a tiny amount of water it wouldn't matter.

11. There is a carpet spray called "Spot Shot" that does a fantastic job at getting out stains and odors. I have a puppy and it works really well for accidents. Grab some spot shot, spray the area and let it soak for a minute or so. After a soak, grab a wad of paper towels and lay them on the area and step on them to put your full weight on the area to soak the water and soap up. Done! Works like a charm.

12. From a bong vodka bottle,
    or just a regular vodka bottle?